Welcome to my Blog


WELCOME TO PANDORAS PICTURES
I hope you will enjoy yourself here. I will update often. I am not promising to update every day but will take pictures or write every day, update when I can and and they will have the date on which the images were made on them.
HAVE FUN

Wednesday 25 April 2012

I have an interesting texture/colour combination to show you today. I wish I could remeber the name of this tulip but I can't I'm afraid. When they were planted the gardener put labels in but the birds pulled them all out!



I'm looking forward to seeing what it looks like when fully out. The tulips came out really early and slowly this year and have lasted a long time which is great.

1 comment:

  1. This colour combination looks very unusual, I look forward to seeing it fully out in a day or so.

    ReplyDelete