Welcome to my Blog


WELCOME TO PANDORAS PICTURES
I hope you will enjoy yourself here. I will update often. I am not promising to update every day but will take pictures or write every day, update when I can and and they will have the date on which the images were made on them.
HAVE FUN

Monday 4 June 2012

FISTICUFFS AND FEEDING IN THE GARDEN

As always click on the image to see a larger version.

Well today has been a day of fun and frolics in the garden for the birds.
I decided I really need three cameras in this house, one for the kitchen one for the lounge and one in the study because whenever there is action in the garden, the camera is always in the other room! :-)
It rained incessantly all day yesterday so I didn't go out to replenish the feeders but my goodness... how they made up for it today








Get off... these are mine ... all mine!





The chain is to stop the feeder stand blowing over in the wind. I used less obtusive string originally but they ate that or took it for nesting material.






I'm just out of the bath! Can you see my beautiful colours?



My goodness these fat balls are good.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely shots, Dorothy. My real camera is never to hand when the birds visit. Point and Shoot is not the answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Myfanwy. I actually have one of those waterproof wildlife cameras... I really must get around to setting it up! :-)

    ReplyDelete