Welcome to my Blog


WELCOME TO PANDORAS PICTURES
I hope you will enjoy yourself here. I will update often. I am not promising to update every day but will take pictures or write every day, update when I can and and they will have the date on which the images were made on them.
HAVE FUN

Sunday 16 September 2012

Well I Am Back


I hope there will be no further interruptions to my Blogging but no guarantees!
I have had numerous problems with the PC that I normally use for this but I hope they are now all fixed and I can keep going. They took far too long to sort out.
Now I can get back to my various classes and catch up. One of these is the iPad classes on http://www.cre8it.com which I am finding very good indeed. In fact I am posting this from it now but the class is mainly all about using it for art work. I'm not very good at it yet but it is fun learning.
I will also be starting back at the Bramble Patch next week where I am taking a mixed media class with Angie Hughes.
So lots of interesting new things to learn.
I' be back with some pictures later.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog Dorothy. Kevin was so interesting, he makes so much sense when he talks about sustainability, he's also very generous with his time.
    I'm so glad you still enjoy your journal, I don't seem to be able to stop making them, it becomes an addiction.

    ReplyDelete