Welcome to my Blog


WELCOME TO PANDORAS PICTURES
I hope you will enjoy yourself here. I will update often. I am not promising to update every day but will take pictures or write every day, update when I can and and they will have the date on which the images were made on them.
HAVE FUN

Saturday 29 September 2012

Workshop at the E.G with Angie Hughes

I had  a most enjoyable workshop from Angie Hughes today on basic machine embroidery.
Most there were pretty much beginners and I haven't really done nay since well before I moved house three years ago. So it felt good to get back to the beginning and I need to get much more practice to catch up again.
It was not relaly possible to take pictures whie we were all working but here is a small selection right at the end when we had a show and tell.
They are all vaguely landscapes and mine was inspired but a poto of bulb fields.
Lots more work needed on them though.




 
The last one is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment