I decided to stick with one motif for the whole session and chose to work with a pear.
Then this was used for various techniques. Firstly I drew and cut out a pear shape in paper and screened with the stencil or with the cut out pear or a combination. We tried layering in different ways. Drew directly on the screen with charcoal and then screened that. Finally I stencilled the motif several times on the bottom of a cotton drill apron.
These are all now heat set and waiting for stitching to be added.... I will blog about those later.
meantime here is a selection of the work from everyone while it was drying on the line outside.
Above is my pear apron
Here are two pulls of my charcoal image and a third which is very feint but I have overprinted it.