Welcome to my Blog


WELCOME TO PANDORAS PICTURES
I hope you will enjoy yourself here. I will update often. I am not promising to update every day but will take pictures or write every day, update when I can and and they will have the date on which the images were made on them.
HAVE FUN

Friday 28 September 2012

Joint Project

Last year a friend and I decided we wanted to do a project together and having discussed it we settled on a book box. So I bouhgt four wooden book boxes from the Craft Barn and sent two to her and kept two.
The idea was that we could practice on one and then send the other on, so we each ended up with two.
I had a lovely surprise one day when the Postie brought me Pat's contibution. Here are some shots I took of it. In the draw are some beaytiful ATC's
I am highly delighted with it and now I have to get on and finish mine. I know what I want to do but I have to manufacture some time first!





2 comments:

  1. Dorothy this is beautiful and thanks for mentioning Craft barn I will be checking out their goodies, Frances x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Frances. Aren't I lucky?
    Hide your credit card before you look at the Craft Barn! :-)

    ReplyDelete