Welcome to my Blog


WELCOME TO PANDORAS PICTURES
I hope you will enjoy yourself here. I will update often. I am not promising to update every day but will take pictures or write every day, update when I can and and they will have the date on which the images were made on them.
HAVE FUN

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Bath time and last time

I was watching the birds this morning through my kitchen window and they were having so much fun in the currently unfrozen bird bath. This one was there for quite some time and she knew I was watching too. I had stealthily gone to get the camera.



My this is GOOD!


You looking at me?


Come on in it's grand!




And for the last look at the amarylis now really open and there is a second too with a third coming



It's a double



And in close up





4 comments:

  1. You wonder how they can bear to have a bath when the weather is so cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it was the first time for a few days that it was unfrozen so he had to take the opporunity to preen himself! Grin

      Delete