Welcome to my Blog


WELCOME TO PANDORAS PICTURES
I hope you will enjoy yourself here. I will update often. I am not promising to update every day but will take pictures or write every day, update when I can and and they will have the date on which the images were made on them.
HAVE FUN

Tuesday 14 February 2012

New Journal Page

This is my latest page for my Digital Art Journal on the subject of Inheritance. My Dad had a big influence on my writing as he used to like writing too. His handwriting as  younger man was really beautiful. Mum liked making things and she was able to sew. She played the piano a bit too, mainly hymns but she could amuse herself for an hour or two that way, especially if we had upset her!
As you see in the page I have made, I think I owe my love of crafty things to my forebears. I still have Grandma Gibbs's sampler which she made at school in Wythburn on the edge of Thirlmere Lake in Cumbria.

3 comments:

  1. Just checking the comments are working

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dorothy, I really like the subtle layers in this one, and with just a hint of the turquoise, it's a lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, Many thanks,. I'm glad you like it.
    I'm also glad that the comments seem to be working agian for you.
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete