Welcome to my Blog


WELCOME TO PANDORAS PICTURES
I hope you will enjoy yourself here. I will update often. I am not promising to update every day but will take pictures or write every day, update when I can and and they will have the date on which the images were made on them.
HAVE FUN

Saturday 4 February 2012

It Snowed!

Yup - it snowed and I loved it! Several images today as I forgot to do one the day before :-(


Birds - please note- the pool is closed today!


Scalloped snow


Snow patterned planters. Can you see the dwarves trying to disguise themselves as snowmen? :-)





2 comments:

  1. I am envious, we have had nothing much at all in the way of snow except for the freaky snowfall on Halloween. Enjoy it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jordi, I do enjoy the snow, I have to admit. It is a bit warmer today (4 degrees) and it is slowly disappearing for now. It's all coming our way from the east this time, which I guess is why you haven't had it yet.
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete