Welcome to my Blog


WELCOME TO PANDORAS PICTURES
I hope you will enjoy yourself here. I will update often. I am not promising to update every day but will take pictures or write every day, update when I can and and they will have the date on which the images were made on them.
HAVE FUN

Thursday 16 February 2012

Update on my sampler

This is the next stage of my mixed media sampler. At the moment I don't think I have done it a service... but hopefully I can recover it. It looks rather flat at the moment

Above is the whole piece. As usual, click to enlarge. I don't know if you will be able to see it, but the section with the French Knots on it has also been overpainted with irridescent paints and has improved the look a little. There are more additions to be made next time. 


Closer view of top section


Middle section


Bottom section

Watch this space!




4 comments:

  1. ooh lovely, would love to get my paints and inks on that texture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol,Thank you. Have to admit it's fun.
    So... what would you do to it then? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lovely sample, I clicked to see the larger photos and love the stitches too, nice and texteral,
    Dorothy it's so nice to find a goole blog I can comment on so many people have them set up to only let you comment if you sign into google and I'm not doing that, thanks Frances,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Frances. I'm enjoying working on this. I used those particular stitches as they were those set for the TAST excercise up till then. I shall probbly used the next set for the next sampler. It's going to be interesting to see what Angie wants us to do next time.
    Glad you are able to comment on this blog at least.

    ReplyDelete