Welcome to my Blog


WELCOME TO PANDORAS PICTURES
I hope you will enjoy yourself here. I will update often. I am not promising to update every day but will take pictures or write every day, update when I can and and they will have the date on which the images were made on them.
HAVE FUN

Sunday 27 May 2012

GARDEN VISITORS

After I filled the bird feeders I went and sat at my desk near the window with the camera beside me so that I could see who came. After a while I saw gold finches, green finches, woodpecker, sparrows, blue tits, pigeon and a little wren.
It was fun watching them all.
Here are some pictures for you.


Sparrow


Greenfinches sharing a meal.


Safe feeding for this greenfinch



Goldfinches sharing an evening meal



Bluetit

I waited and waited but the wren and woodpecker were too quick for me! Just the slightest movement and they are off, the window is only about three metres form the feeders.

No comments:

Post a Comment