Welcome to my Blog


WELCOME TO PANDORAS PICTURES
I hope you will enjoy yourself here. I will update often. I am not promising to update every day but will take pictures or write every day, update when I can and and they will have the date on which the images were made on them.
HAVE FUN

Sunday 6 May 2012



The tulips are still doing well but some are fading now. Some of them fade very gracefully like this white one, which simply turns it's petals down one by one before dropping them. 




This one is only just fully out with it's lovely creamy petals




And pretty detail



What a lovely jumble of petals this one has become


As has this one



I wish the naughty birds hadn't removed all the white labels from my plants!

3 comments:

  1. Love Tulips, I just wished they lasted a little longer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Fiona. I do too which is why I decided to fill six big pots with them this year. I plan to leave them in and put Summer bedding in on top and see how it goes.

      Delete