Welcome to my Blog


WELCOME TO PANDORAS PICTURES
I hope you will enjoy yourself here. I will update often. I am not promising to update every day but will take pictures or write every day, update when I can and and they will have the date on which the images were made on them.
HAVE FUN

Monday 28 May 2012

MORE FROM THE GARDEN



The End... of the tulips for this year


The first rose of summer... this was given to me by the girl who helped me clear my old house and is a lovely reminder of her and all her help.


Isn't this blue Columbine beautiful?


Another of the little chancers that I love to see... this one a wild grannie's bonnet


The variegated holly is flowering. Hope that means there will be berries later


Wild yellow poppies are scattered everywhere at the moment


Can anyone tell me what this plant is?


The Wigelia is out too


More grannies bonnets, this time in the border

2 comments:

  1. I believe the mystery plant is a false bleeding heart. I did not look up the Latin name. I have many of these in my garden and they are about 12 inches tall and spread by underground roots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous, ( who are you please?
      That looks more like it. If it is, the latin name is Dicentera.
      Mine is that shape but when I took the photo it had only just come out and wasn't showing the white bits. If it isn't raining tomorrow I will go and see how it has developed.

      Delete