Welcome to my Blog


WELCOME TO PANDORAS PICTURES
I hope you will enjoy yourself here. I will update often. I am not promising to update every day but will take pictures or write every day, update when I can and and they will have the date on which the images were made on them.
HAVE FUN

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Today has been another interesting one as I have been to my monthly mixed media workshop with Angie Hughes at the Bramble Patch. Here are some pictures of  some unfinished book pages.
I haven't yet decided where to go next with these.

It was fun using a limited colour palette just black and white at this stage. I used gesso, white paint, graphite and black ink.

As usual, clicking on the image will enlarge them.




Above are two of the pages.



A detail from the above



Here are three of the pages




And a closer view



We painted an A1 sized piece and then divided it.

No comments:

Post a Comment