Welcome to my Blog


WELCOME TO PANDORAS PICTURES
I hope you will enjoy yourself here. I will update often. I am not promising to update every day but will take pictures or write every day, update when I can and and they will have the date on which the images were made on them.
HAVE FUN

Thursday 10 May 2012


I was sitting here minding my own business late this afternoon when I heard a tinkling noise. When I looked up I saw tinkerbell dancing around the room leaving her reflection on the wall!


I think she had been visiting the gnomes in the garden and thought she would come in to dry off and warm up!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Helen. She does appear quite often around here. I think she comes to visit the gnomes and my muse Pandora. I think she makes off with Pandora now and again and they both desert me! :-)

      Delete
  2. I would love a visit from Tinkerbell, ask her if she fancies a trip to wild and windy North Wales :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol,
      I'll ask her if she would like a holiday up there when she next visits! Maybe she will come and play with your muse and leave mine alone! grin

      Delete
  3. Could it be Tinkerbell who played around with your comment box too D?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know M... she CAN be very naughty. grin

      Delete
  4. I have tinkerbell when it isn't raining... I just have forgotten what it looks like to not be raining here, as we have gotten your rainy weather for the last month it seems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor you. You must miss her. :-)
      It is still very showery here too, but in this particular oart of England it does seem to be getting a bit better.

      Delete