Welcome to my Blog


WELCOME TO PANDORAS PICTURES
I hope you will enjoy yourself here. I will update often. I am not promising to update every day but will take pictures or write every day, update when I can and and they will have the date on which the images were made on them.
HAVE FUN

Friday 6 January 2012

Christmas Gone

Well it really is over for this year now. Here are Mr and Mrs Snowbody saying goodbye before they hibernate till December! :-)


My neice made these. I wonder if there will be any little ones when they emerge again? grin.

My christmas wallhanging  will also be joining them in the cupboard for the rest of the year.


Real quilters better close your eyes before you look at this as it might offend. It's only the second I have made and it shows.

Finally it's goodbye for now to the lovely candle holder.


I hope to have some more craft work to share soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment