Welcome to my Blog


WELCOME TO PANDORAS PICTURES
I hope you will enjoy yourself here. I will update often. I am not promising to update every day but will take pictures or write every day, update when I can and and they will have the date on which the images were made on them.
HAVE FUN

Friday 27 January 2012

New Digital Journal Page - Family

This is the latest page to be completed. This one features family in the shape of my Dad with my younger sister and I.  In one of them I was about 18 months old and I'm receiving a prize won in a baby competition! :-) The one with the three of was taken on the beach at Criccieth in North Wales in the late summer of 1939, just at the time the second world war broke out. We are wearing our parents hats. Mum isn't in the picture as she hated having a photo taken.
We look all contented and happy and we were. Little did we know of the adventures awaiting us just a few months later when Coventry was practiaclly demolished in the raid of Nov 14th 1940.

No comments:

Post a Comment