Welcome to my Blog


WELCOME TO PANDORAS PICTURES
I hope you will enjoy yourself here. I will update often. I am not promising to update every day but will take pictures or write every day, update when I can and and they will have the date on which the images were made on them.
HAVE FUN

Sunday 8 January 2012

Just Doodling

I decided to join in with the Sketchbook Challenge, as if I haven't already got enough to do already!
See the icon in the right side bar to find out more about it.
This is the first of my efforts for January's topic of Doodles.

9 comments:

  1. I really like this Dorothy, the colour scheme is very attractive. Great doodle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super doodle Dorothy - think if a whole sketchbook was filled with doodles............wonderful :0)
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sue and Sara it was fun. I doodle all the time and sometimes even make things from them.... like a silver box I did years gao using repousé for the lid.
    I hope I shall have several pages by the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Carol... doing another this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good so far. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this one D.
    O am very impressed with your new blog! your new blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you M. I am pleased the Queen of blogs approves! :-)

    ReplyDelete