Welcome to my Blog


WELCOME TO PANDORAS PICTURES
I hope you will enjoy yourself here. I will update often. I am not promising to update every day but will take pictures or write every day, update when I can and and they will have the date on which the images were made on them.
HAVE FUN

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Home

Here is another learning page for my Digital Art Journal.


Lots of new (to me) techniques learn again on this one. Amongst these were:-
1. How to make a brush.. I used my grandfather's handwriting for the brush and used it here to help make the background. You can see it here to the right of the Red heart smoke coming out of the chimney.
2. I learned how to make that polka dot pattern you see at the bottom of the page
3. How to make those antique paper strips you see at the top right
I used a lot of the materials provided for the class as well as some I have made and some I bought some from Nancy Rowe _ Janitz, who is the co-leader of the class.
Next onto making a page entirely of my own

No comments:

Post a Comment