Welcome to my Blog


WELCOME TO PANDORAS PICTURES
I hope you will enjoy yourself here. I will update often. I am not promising to update every day but will take pictures or write every day, update when I can and and they will have the date on which the images were made on them.
HAVE FUN

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Christmas Past

Hi There,
I have been looking around at my Christmas decorations before packing them away for another year tomorrow. Many of them hold such lovely memories, this one for instance, was bought or me when I was very small so it is now Over 75 years old at least.


The next one is the fairy my Mother made for me for the tree I had in my first London flat in the 1960's


This one was made for me, also in the 1960's by my neice Ann.


Aren't they lovely?



2 comments:

  1. very sweet! I do like the little house. You just don't see things like that in the shops now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helen I agree you don't see nice ones like that now.
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete