Welcome to my Blog


WELCOME TO PANDORAS PICTURES
I hope you will enjoy yourself here. I will update often. I am not promising to update every day but will take pictures or write every day, update when I can and and they will have the date on which the images were made on them.
HAVE FUN

Monday 9 January 2012

Hearts and Flowers

I have made another Doodle today for the Sketchbook Challenge.


And I also took a stroll around the back garden to see what's cookin' there. There isn't much out yet but there is lots of promise.... bulbs are showing now and I don't think it will be long before the first snowdrop.
I did find these pretties hiding in a corner....


And when I locked up this evening this was the view from the front door.



2 comments:

  1. I love Primroses, though they aren't often seen in this part of the world. Sue M

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are a bit early here this year and that was the only clump in bloom.
    It is one of the things I love about this time of the year all my favourite flowers start to appear. The best is when the first snowdrop appears though.

    ReplyDelete