Welcome to my Blog


WELCOME TO PANDORAS PICTURES
I hope you will enjoy yourself here. I will update often. I am not promising to update every day but will take pictures or write every day, update when I can and and they will have the date on which the images were made on them.
HAVE FUN

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Sketchbook Pages

Here is the latest page. The prompt for this one was 'I See'. I was looking at the things around me and kept thinking of the Louis Armstrong song which starts 'I see leaves of green, red roses too'.
As it is not yet  roses or even leaves time of of the year I romanced a bit!


It was raining as I made the image so this poem came to mind as well. I used colours and ephemera from the course materials in the main. The technique for making the torn paper behind the poem was learned in another class some time ago.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this page Dorothy, the colours are subtle and it all works very well. Sue M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sue. I realy enjoyed doing this one in particular and I thnk it shows when tnat happens. It was fun using my own handwriting (well printing) font for the poem too.
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete